A richly historical land with some of the best cuisine you will ever taste, scenery from beaches to mountains and the great city of Istanbul.
Turkey’s charm lies somewhere between its stunning landscapes such as Cappadocia; the constant surprises provided by its storied history; and the hearty locals, who are always ready to chat over a cay or Efes beer. As the old Turkish saying goes, ‘A cup of coffee commits one to 40 years of friendship.’ This proverb nails the addictive qualities of the Turkish lifestyle, enjoyed by people who are blessed with a land of ancient bazaars and sandy beaches, magnificent ruins and soaring mountains – and who are keen to make sure visitors love it as much as they do.
5 Days – 4 Nights, Turkey Tour Itinerary
Start from Istanbul on daily basis;
Day 1 – Arrival Day at Istanbul
- Meet and assist at the airport and transfer to your hotel for check in,
- Rest of the day is more than enough to explore Istanbul. Overnight stay in Istanbul.
There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Atatuk Airport is 20 km away from city center and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from city center. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is also included.
Day 2 – Istanbul City Tour
- Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel for the full day excursion of old Istanbul city.
- Visit to ST. SOPHIA, This ancient basilica, built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century, is one of the architectural marvels of all time. TOPKAPI PALACE, the great palace of the Ottoman sultans from the 15th to the 19th centuries housing an exquisite collection of crystal, silver, and Chinese porcelain, robes worn by the sultans and their families, the famous jewels of the Imperial Treasury, miniatures, the Holy Mantle; enshrining relics of the Prophet Mohammed.
- SULTANAHMET IMPERIAL MOSQUE Across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet, is known as the BLUE MOSQUE because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles. HIPPODROME Ancient Hippodrome, the scene of chariot races, with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius, the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
- Lunch break at 13:00pm after the lunch Murtis Tour will then take you to the GRAND COVERED BAZAAR. In this labyrinth of streets and passages are more than 4,000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths’ street, the carpet sellers, Turkish arts and crafts, such as hand painted ceramic plates, hand-honed copperware, brassware and trays, water ewers, onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes. After the tour, transfer back to your hotel. Overnight in Istanbul.
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Monday, Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and Grand Bazaar is closed on Sunday. If your tour is on one of these days we would offer you to visit Underground Cistern instead of Hagia Sophia and Topkapi palace museum, instead of Grand Baazar you will visit Spice Bazaar.
Day 3 – Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Shopping Tour
- After breakfast depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour. Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30. Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: SPICE BAZAAR (Egyptian Bazaar).
- BOSPHORUS BY BOAT a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia.
- Lunch break at the Turkish restaurant. After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk Airport for domestic flight to Cappadocia. Transfer from airport & check in to your hotel in Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 4 – Cappadocia Tour
- Today, we will get to know the Cappadocia region, a volcanic area in which the geological formation started 10 million years ago. As a result of these formations phallic like pillars have come to life. The beautiful horse country Katpatuka, (as the Persians called her) is an unbelievable strip of land, enchanting and mysterious. Cappadocia region is also famous for its arts, including ceramic and carpets.
- You will be picked up approximately 09:30hrs from your hotel to join our regular tour. Tour starts with Uchisar Castle, the highest point of Cappadocia. After Uchisar, you visit Goreme Open Air Museum, the Heart of Cappadocia. Goreme Open Air Museum is famous for frescoes dating to 10th century describing the life of Jesus Christ and monks. Next stop is Cavusin, which is an abandoned village with old cave Greek houses. After Cavusin you go to the restaurant in Avanos to have lunch.
- After lunch, you visit a pottery work shop, to see how to make potteries. Then you go Pasabagi where you can see three-headed fairy chimneys. After Pasabagi you visit another workshop to see Cappadocian handwoven carpets and kilims. Next stop is Devrent Valley, which is also called Imagination Valley, where you can see natural rock formations looking like animals. Then you head to a wine shop in Urgup for wine tasting. Last stop is Three Beauties, three beautiful fairy chimneys with their hats, which is the symbol of Cappadocia. This tour will end approximately 18:00hrs and you will be returned back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day 5 – Cappadocia to Istanbul – End of Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel.
Package Price: The rates are subject to seasonal promotions and discounts.
- Return Airport Transfer from Istanbul Ataturk Airport,
- Return Airport transfer to Kayseri / Nevsehir Airport,
- Domestic flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia,
- Domestic flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul,
- 2 nights hotel in Istanbul,
- 2 nights hotel in Cappadocia,
- buffet breakfasts in hotel,
- Guided Istanbul City Tour,
- Guided Istanbul – Bosphorus Cruise,
- Guided Cappadocia tour,
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary,
- Transportation in a fully air-conditioned, non-smoking coach,
- Professional English-speaking tour guides.
Package Doesn’t Include:
- Air Tickets International,
- Visa processing fee,
- Anything which is not mentioned.
- All rates are subject to change without any earlier notice,
- The final confirmation will be given upon request,
- The above packages is not valid for peak season or during special events
Contact Us for booking and details.